Monday 6 November 2017

InvestingNote imposed an one month temporary ban on IPOTRUST account


Hi all members,

This above notification I received today from InvestingNote platform may seemed like a bad news to me but it was really nothing unexpected. IPOTRUST joined InvestingNote forum on 5th August 2017 as a member. The main objective really is to create awareness to a community of retail investors for IPOTRUST service. I am grateful to InvestingNote for this platform and allow IPOTRUST service to be seen.

Some of IPOTRUST's achievements during three months of activities in InvestingNote are:  

1. Followers grew in huge numbers to 331 - followers are those who can view my postings exclusively in the forum.

2. IPOTRUST's reputation had grown to over 700 points. High reputation would mean greater credibility and has a wider acceptance and acknowledgement by other users.

3. IPOTRUST Stock Estimation hit over 80% accuracy. There is no gimmick, no bluff as every stock estimations is affixed with an entry time stamp and exit time stamp. I have further incorporated attachments of my actual buy / sell records in those estimation in order to prove real.

The strategy that IPOTRUST has in order to capture a small part of market attention is really to keep posting coaching materials in the forum to educate members, make good stock estimations to show high hit rate. It was proven successful but too successful to make Professional Members or Service Providers or even InvestingNote a little uncomfortable. There are service providers in the forum that sell e-books, trading systems or coaching stuff at a price. InvestingNote also monetised its platform via this services. It will be a terrible thing if I continue to coach freely and affect businesses for all the above service providers.

I have noted that there was a positive shift of perception and attitude towards IPOTRUST in the last 3 months, I wish to point them out:

1. Out of the 30% of Veterans/Professional/Service providers who had doubted IPOTRUST initially, 10% would have recognised and acknowledged that IPOTRUST is a positive energy and is generous in sharing. But balance 20% is really getting annoyed for stealing their limelight.
 
2. A wider acceptance will still be in 55% of the community who wished to learn for free.

3. 15% of the community becomes IPOTRUST loyal supporters.

As I am currently serving my ban, I am not able to provide my last coaching stuffs to all my followers whom I promised to do it today in the forum. It was not in my intention to solicit members on my last coaching. There is no reason for me to block certain members if I choose to solicit openly.

IPOTRUST made friends in forum who shared similar liking to shares and have same positive mind-set. That was part of the reason why IPOTRUST was also quite addicted to the forum. As this is my platform, as promised, come contact me and I will freely give away my last piece of coaching stuffs to you.



3 comments:

  1. Hello ipotrust gor gor, dividend lover here also banned by investing note for 1 month :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol.. same fate here.. I havent seen your posts for a while, not even replies.. thats how I know you could have been banned..

      Delete
    2. investing note is too stucked up, behaving like comfortdelgro years ago. Wait till a new platform comes into the picture... They will be begging for users... kekeke

      Delete