Wednesday 30 May 2018

Dow had reversed it's course for now

I have just developed a tool or skillset that would allow me see reversal after a up or down trend. It is still work in progress but so far results have been pretty good. One reading I wish to share today is on Dow chart. This is a continuation of where I left behind from my last Dow post. You can see below how I used this new tool or skillset to confidently predict a reversal in Dow.


As you can see the whatsapp messages, I told a buddy that I saw reversal for Dow based on 24,880 level breached. This was a correct view. Dow effectly started to show weakness and then plunge downwards as of yesterday 29th May 2018.



I will be watching Dow's movements regularly and determine to catch the next reversal after this drop is over. Stay tune! 

2 comments:

  1. Suddenly, ipotrust become sg very own coconut bomoh! Use bamboo stick to predict trend.... oh my kallangriver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...ipotrust need to have certain skillset to guide followers along.
    This skillsets have been very effective in stock forecast along with FA.
    Lately, trying to work on trend reversal method. So far not too bad.. just need more testings done to make it as accurate as possible.
    Let see if Dow can follow through and test support 23,500 region.

    ReplyDelete